Our Individual Members either work or are interested in all aspects of rainwater harvesting, they include:
- People involved in RWH who implement it in their own buildings or land and who are interested in disseminating their experiences ;
- Researchers and teachers from different technical schools, university departments, scientific institutions, etc., professionally involved in the RWH field ;
- Students of Development, Hydrology, Agriculture and other subjects, who will be professionally involved in solving problems relating to access to water ;
- Citizens who support the IRHA cause without being involved professionally ;
- Children or Teenagers who are interested in rainwater and/or rainwater harvesting.